OFFICAL RULES Grant Oliver Corporation: 2014 Spring Break Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
2. To Enter: Complete the official entry form athttps://www.facebook.com/pittsburghfrequentflyer. Completed forms must be completed online at https://www.facebook.com/pittsburghfrequentflyer . Sponsor is not responsible for late, damaged, illegible, incomplete, or incorrect entries. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
3. Sweepstakes Start and End Dates: Sweepstakes begins on February 3, 2014 at 9:00am ET. Entry forms can be submitted online. All entry forms must be received by March14, 2014 at 11:59 pm ET.
4. Eligibility: Sweepstakes open to current United States residents who are 18 years of age or older at the time of registration. Grant Oliver employees including associates, agents, agent employees and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren) are not eligible. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Void where prohibited. Sponsor and its affiliated parent company, subsidiaries affiliates (hereinafter, “Sponsor”), are not responsible for printing, distribution or production errors and may rescind, cancel or revoke this drawing based upon any such error without liability and at its sole discretion. By participating in this sweepstakes, entrants waive all right to, and hold harmless, Sponsor from any loss, damage or expense arising out of or in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize.
5. Odds: Odds of winning depend on the number of qualified entries received. Current use of any Grant Oliver services will not improve odds of winning.
6. Prize Details: One (1) grand prize winner will be selected. Grand prize winner will receive one (1) $300 certificate from AAA East Central Travel Agency. This certificate is redeemable at any AAA East Central Travel Agency toward the purchase of airline tickets, cruises, tour packages or escorted tour reservations. This certificate is not transferrable or redeemable for cash equivalents (travelers cheques or TravelMoney cards or similar products.) Requests for cash redemption will be processed through AAA East Central corporate offices and a check will be sent to holder’s listed address, approximately 10 working days from request. Expiration of this certificate is 60 months (5 years) from date of issue. For further information call 1-800-354-8761. Any expense or item not specifically listed is the responsibility of the winner. No prize substitution is allowed by winner. Prizes are not transferable.
7. Prize Delivery: Prize winner will receive prize via mail on or around March 31, 2014.
8. Drawing and Awarding of Prize(s): Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Grand Prize Drawing will take place on or about March 15, 2014. Drawing and awarding of prizes will be conducted by a 3rd party marketing agency. The decisions of the Sponsor on all matters relating to this sweepstakes are final. The prize winner will be notified by telephone, email or mail following the drawing. The winner agrees that Sponsor may use their names or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation (except where prohibited).
9. Liability for Use of Prize: By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that the Sponsor and its respective parent, subsidiaries, and affiliate companies, and each of their respective directors, employees and agencies will be released and held harmless for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind related in any way or sustained in connection with the acceptance, use or misuse, of the prize. The Sponsor has neither made, nor is in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize, including, without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
10. Miscellaneous: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect entries and/or modify, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes should a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes. In the event of termination of the Promotion, Sponsor may, at its discretion, select winners from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to event requiring such termination. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH ENTRANT, AND SPONOR, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW .
11. Trademarks: Any trademarks used in this promotion are the property of respective trademark owners and are used for identification purposes only.
12. Sponsor: Grant Oliver Corporation. P.O. Box 12150 Pittsburgh, PA 15231. Grant Oliver is in the business of parking facility management.